Breaking News
recent

Kendra’s Fashion Challenge: Miami


Kiedy Kendra Thornton zaprosiła mnie do udziału w swoim projekcie, nie mogłam odmówić. Jest ona ekspertką od podróży, a ponadto występuje w programach takich jak "The Tyra Banks Show" oraz "The Nate Berkus Show". Właśnie wraz ze swoim mężem planuje podróż do Miami, a jakie było moje zadanie? Stworzyć szykowne i odpowiednie stylizacje, które zainspirują ją i oddadzą florydzki klimat :) Mam nadzieję, że spełniłam wyzwanie, a Kendra po zobaczeniu postu będzie wiedziała, co powinna zabrać ze sobą do Miami :).

I am really excited to be a part of the Miami Style Fashion Challenge with Kendra Thornton, a travel expert who has been featured on television shows like Tyra Banks and Nate Berkus. She and her husband are planning a trip to Miami and she needs some help determining what the trends are in Florida so she can pack an outfit. 

Here's the challenge: 

For a special vacation, my husband and I are going to Miami. It's a romantic getaway and we chose the perfect place to stay in Miami called the Biltmore Estates. We were so happy to find this amazing Miami hotel on gogobot - http://www.gogobot.com/miami--hotels I would love to have a new outfit to wear while I'm exploring this beautiful city and hope that you can provide some fashion tips for me. My husband is really exicted to go on this trip. I want to surprise him with a spectacular date that involves cooking meal for one another at the Culinary Academy at The Biltmore Estate. This is a completely exclusive Culinary Acadey that only the Biltmore has in Miami. I love the 1920s architecture and art that you find all over the ground. In addition to our cooking date, we are going to spend a lot of time exploring Miami and just finding some new, exciting things to do together. At least one of these nights in Miami, we'll be in South Beach or seen photos, it's one of the most beautiful spots in South Florida. The beaches here have beautiful white sand, but everyone always looks so posh even they are just in their bikinis. It would mean so much to me to have an ensemble to wear out that is fresh and exciting. I really need an update to my wardrobe, which is a little bit too safe for the hot Miami scene. I can't wait to see what you come up with for my trip. It means so much to me that you would consider picking out an outfit just for me to wear on my trip! 

Of course, I gladly accepted the challenge. Kendra wanted to look chic and fashionable. I chose very classy and stunning oufits for her. I hope Kendra likes my style board and I hope she has a fabulous time in Miami! 




blouse - Peter Pilotto | skirt - Theory | 3. bag - Victoria Beckham | sandals - nelly.com 



blouse - H&M | shorts - Saint Laurent | bag - Victoria Beckham | sandals - Pollini 


shirt - H&M | skirt - Stella Mccartney | boots - asos.com | bracelets - asos.com | necklace - accessorize | bag - Chanel


t-shirt - Kenzo | jeans - Pull&Bear | bracelets - accessorize | sunnies - Miu Miu | bag - Chanel | heels - Casadei



t-shirt - Philip Lim | skirt - Kenzo | bag - Chanel | shoes - nelly.com | bracelets - asos.com | watch - Michael Kors


blouse - Ter et Bantine | shorts - Acne Studios | bag - Chanel | sandals - Robert Karger | necklace - accessorize 


lisa bela

lisa bela

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.